Hello, and welcome to the second edition of the monthly round-up! (If you missed May’s Edition, you can find it here.) Can you believe June is over already? The first month of summer has certainly flown by. What have you done so far? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂
But here are the top articles, posts, and videos I have enjoyed this month. I hope you enjoy them!
1. Flawless, by MercyMe– Let’s start off today with one of my very favorite music videos ever. This one used to (and still does, sometimes 🙂 ) make me cry, because it’s just such a beautiful expression of God’s forgiveness and how Christ’s righteousness covers us. Call me emotional, but I was listening to this earlier today and just had to share it with all of you.
2. Why PhDs in Theology Commit Adultery, by John Piper– Whoa. This one is powerful and convicting. It’s less than two-and-a-half minutes… listen to it.
3. Don’t Serve God, by John Piper– Another by John Piper. I really like John Piper, okay? 😉 This one is amazing as well… definitely don’t want to miss out on this short little devotional that is super powerful.
4. How to be Content When Your Heart’s Desire is Unfulfilled, by GirlDefined– This one made me want to cry, too. These girls are so godly, and seem so happy and joyful as they go about doing their wonderful ministries for girls, GirlDefined. But this video shows that they practice what they preach. And it really spoke to me, because it reminded me that we all have things we need to lean on God for. Watch this video, it will encourage you. 🙂
5. Unexpected Grace, by Revive Our Hearts– This is, for sure, one of my very favorite love stories. It made me cry all three times I watched it. I was so blessed to see how God-honoring this love story was… and how honoring each person was to the other, and how much joy comes from knowing God and walking with Him. (And here’s an extra bonus… John Piper makes a guest appearance! Who would’ve guessed! 😉 )
6. Make a Summer Bucket List– This was my favorite post from my neck of the woods this month, and, if you haven’t already, there’s still time to make a summer bucket list! (And if you’ve made one and are making progress, why don’t you tell me what you’ve done so far this summer in the comments below!)
That’s all for this month. I hope you take the time to watch a few of these videos, and read some of these posts. They have blessed me and really encouraged me in my faith, and I know they will encourage you, too.
Let me know what you watch/read/look at, and what you thought of it. And I’d love it if you would share one of your favorite links below!
Until next time… happy summer! 🙂